Download Pangu – iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak
Pangu 10 is the first and only jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3.2 jailbreak. Pangu10 developed by Team Pangu and distributed for free. Download iOS 10.3.2 with OTA Update or through iTunes. We recommend you upgrade to iTunes and upgrade through iTunes. Then backup your device with iTune or iColud and start the process of jailbreaking. You can find detailed information on upgrading to the latest version of iOS, download Cydia and more about iOS jailbreak for the recent Apple OS versions. Read below.
Pangu10 compatible devices
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th generation
The entire device with iOS 10.3 is technically compatible with Pangu10 jailbreak.
Download iOS 10.3.2 via OTA
Before starting the OTA update mechanism, you must perform a full backup of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to keep your personal information safe. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and then you can see more of iOS on the screen. Tap “Download and install” to proceed with the installation of iOS 10. Then enter your access code and tap “OK” twice to allow “Terms and Conditions” button. Finally, touch “Install Now” to install the latest iOS firmware. iOS 10 is automatically installed on your after a short time device.
Note : Remember that you do not use the OTA update if you are willing to download Cydia via jailbreak because sometimes the jailbreak mechanism is not compatible with over-the-air update.
iOS 10.3.2 download through iTunes
You can use the iTunes update if there is not enough space to proceed with the OTA update. And make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and perform a full backup of iTunes before installing the latest iOS on your device. Connect your iOS device to your Mac or Windows PC using a certified cable rays and start iTunes. Click the device icon in the upper left corner and click the “Check for Updates” button. Then you have to click the “download and install” button to download the latest iOS update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. This is our recommended way to upgrade to the latest iOS method.
Download Cydia iOS 10.3.2
The small update for iOS 10.3.2 is now available for iDevice public users. Maybe you know that the download Cydia iOS 10.3.2 is possible right now. This is the first and only solution for the new jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 firmware. Just click “download Cydia” on your iOS device and download Cydia iOS 10.3.2
How to make jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 with Pangu10
iOS 10.3.2, If you are looking to iOS jailbreak and get install Cydia, you have to know that there is still a public jailbreak tool for jailbroken iOS 10.1.1 Pangu and iOS 10 (beta) and unveiled at the second Mobile Security Conference event held in Shanghai, China. Pangu showed a demonstration video visitors Cydia installer already installed 10 iPhone running iOS. We are planning to start Pangu 10.3.2 jailbreak as fast as possible. We just have to do some testing with the latest version of iOS. You can download Pangu10 and follow simple instructions to make the Pangu10 jailbreak.
Important Facts – Pangu Download
- Do not use or pay for fraudulent websites tools / jailbreak.
- iTunes update to the latest version.
- Use iTunes to update the iOS version of your device.
- Perform full backup using iCloud or iTunes.
- Avoid activities related to iTunes or Apple devices when using jailbreak tools.
- Disable the passwords or touch IDs and uncheck “Find My iPhone”.
Common problems on Pangu jailbreak
Pangu is an untethered jailbreak tool. There are no threats from malicious software or spyware. So everyone can use the Pangu jailbreak tool without a doubt. The process will not do any damage to your iDevice system. You should use this at your own risk.
- Temporarily disable any software / antivirus security software.
- If you failed in the jailbreak is several times, do not confuse on the subject. You can restart the process after restarting the iPhone and computer.
- Try turning off Airplane mode or restoring your iDevice using the restore.
- Do not use your iPhone in the process.
Credits for Pangu10 jailbreak
Pangu10 is the first and only jailbreak tool for iOS 10.x. All download links and credentials Pangu jailbreak tutorials is for the official jailbreak team Pangu.