Category: jailbreak iOS 8
Apple released iOS 10 beta 7 for iOS developers
Apple just seeded seventh beta of iOS 10 to developers and sixth beta version for public testers. This is only available for Registered iOS developers and iOS 10 beta 7 download available via the OTA through the iOS device, or can download & install manually via Apple’s developer center. Apple ready to release iOS 10 to the public in the next few weeks.
Apple Introduced iOS 10 at the World Wide Developer’s Conference in June, iOS 10 brings number of new features and improvements.
iOS 10 Supported iOS devices
- iPhone 5 and higher iPhone models
- iPad 4 and higher iPad models
- iPod touch 6G
Download Cydia iOS 9.3.4 – 9.2 using Cydia installer
The iOS 9.3.4 is the freshest iOS update for iOS 9 platform. Apple killed iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak by releasing iOS 9.3.4 update. But thanks to CydiaPro team, now you can download Cydia iOS 9.3.4 – iOS 9.2 running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices without any problem.
This is online iOS 9.3.4 Cydia installer tool so you can download cydia iOS 9.3.4 – 9.2 using Safari browser. It will inject Cydia to your device directly via the internet. Only you have to do is connect your device to the internet and visit www.Cydiapro.com website using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
Download Cydia iOS 9.3.4 video guide
Now you can jailbreak your iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 running device successfully. We like to show all the steps as simply as possible mentioned below. Latest TaiG 8 update support most of the iOS 8 versions. Please follow our instructions to successful iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 jailbreak process with Taig 8.
Latest TaiG v2.4.3 update support iOS versions
- iOS 8.1.3
- iOS 8.2
- iOS 8.3
- iOS 8.4
Taig 8 Jailbreak Support Devices
iPhone, iPad and iPod which are running above mentioned iOS versions. (Please check with your device Settings — > General –> About –> Version)
How to Download Cydia iOS iOS 8.4 using Taig 8
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Disable your Passcode / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Turn on Air Plane mode on your device
- Download Taig v2.4.3 Jailbreak update from our download link
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Launch Taig tool and Click Start button
- Your device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak 2.4.3 process completed successfully.
Now you have completed iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 jailbreak process successfully. You can see Cydia icon on your Jailbroken device’s home screen.
Watch this Taig 8 Jailbreak tutorial Youtube Video
This Youtube video is showing iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 Taig 8 jailbreak process clearly. Please take your valuable time and watch this video.
After the Apple released major iOS 8.2 update with lot of bug fixes, iOS 8.2 Jailbreak is the most popular topic in these days. Because Apple also killed earlier iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak So we decide to give Jailbreak status to our customers about Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update. We got new competitors after we release PanGu 8 Jailbreak for Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices. iOS 8.2 update released with lot of bug fixes. you can see iOS 8.2 change log from list below
iOS 8.2 Change log –
- In Maps that keep from navigating to some favorite locations issue fixes
- Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered
- Word in a quick reply message was not auto-corrected issue resolves
- Timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT
- Deleted audiobooks sometimes remained on the device issue fixed
- Prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free
- Where duplicate iTunes purchased content could prevent iCloud restore from completing
- Some music or playlists didn’t sync from iTunes to the Music app issue Resolves
- Prevented some Calendar events from automatically showing as “busy” after accepting an invite issue resolves
- Certificate error that prevented configuring an Exchange account behind a third-party gateway
- Organizer’s Exchange meeting notes to be overwritten issue resolves
This Major iOS 8.2 update compatible for all iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch models that supported iOS 8 versions such as iPhone 4S and higher models in iPhone category, iPad 2 and higher models from iPad category and iPod Touch 5G. (click here for direct iOS 8.2 ipsw download)
Many iOS users waiting to PanGu Jailbreak update to download Cydia to theirs latest iOS 8 devices. Because PanGu 8 is the most trusted iOS 8 Jailbreak tool ever made. Thousands of Pangu 8 users confirmed it. PanGu 8 team making Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak tool. But they are not decided if it will be released or when. But if it released we updated you as soon as possible
Apple released 03 iOS 8.2 beta versions to the developers, So iOS 8.2 download may be available to the public in another few days. If Taig Jailbreak fails to release Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.2 update quickly when public iOS 8.2 released, have many possibilities to come Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak tool back.
Taig jailbreak and Pangu Jailbreak tools developed by Chinese software developing teams. Both Jailbreak tools are genuine tools for jailbreak iOS 8 versions. But some peoples till only trusting Pangu Jailbreak tool, because Pangu Jailbreak tool came to the Jailbreak community with minimum bugs.
Previous Taig Jailbreak tool have some bugs, but they fixed all important bugs on latest Taig Jailbreak 1.2 tool. From this post you can download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 – iOS 8.1.2
You can download Pangu jailbreak 8 and Taig Jailbreak tool from direct links below and get a safe iOS 8 Jailbreak for your iPhone / iPad and iPod devices. Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Mac version not released yet. Many times Taig mac version will be released at next Taig Jailbreak update.
Click below link for our successful Pangu 8 jailbreak and Taig Jailbreak 1.2 Tutorials
Safe PanGu 8 Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Guides
Safe Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 – iOS 8.1.2 Guides
Another Chinese software developing team called Tai-G introduced Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2. Up-to date Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak is the only way to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices. Taig Jailbreak tool is more stable jailbreak tool like PanGu 8 Jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak always released new updates of Taig Jailbreak tool for latest iOS updates. Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update also released quickly after iOS 8.1.2 released. You can Download Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update from our direct links below.
Direct download links – Download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Mac
Currently Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak available only for windows users, Taig Mac version not released yet. But anyway you can use Taig Jailbreak Mac on your virtual machine. Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak also supported for iOS 8.0 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.2 jailbreak / iOS 8.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak and latest iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iPhone models, iPad models and iPod Touch models on running iOS 8.0 or higher iOS versions. Taig 1.2 jailbreak update comes with easy interface so anyone can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.2.0.
Taig Jailbreak preparations
- Turn off any pass code lock, screen lock and as well as Touch ID password
- Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ feature in iCloud Settings
- Back-up your deviceusing iTunes or iCloud
- If you’re update iOS 8.1.2 via OTA, you have to restore iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak
- Download Taig 1.2.0 Jailbreak zip file to your computer and install it
- Connect your device to your PC using USB cable
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool, Once detected your device uncheck 3k assistance and Click on big ‘START’ button
- Then Taig Jailbreak tool starts iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process automatically and your device will restart automatically when iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process completed.
Pangu team released an update for Mac users as a Pangu 8 1.0.0. This is the first Mac release of Pangu 8 jailbreak. Now you can use Pangu 8 1.2.1 for Windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 (Windows version) fixes Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature).
Pangu 8 is fully Untethered Jailbreak solution for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1. Pangu 8 Jailbreak is the only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 and higher devices and it is completely free tool.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPhone models
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPod and iPad models
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
04 important things before you start your iOS8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- turn off your Screen lock Passcode or Touch ID
- turn off Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- turn on Airplane mode
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud (not necessary, but it is can helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 from our direct links above and install it to your Computer
- Right click on Pangu icon and Click “Run as Administrator”
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB cable
- Once detected your device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak app, Click “Start Jailbreak” button
- Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool show an notice from next screen, simply Click ‘Already did’ to begin the iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process.
- Your device will reboot couple of times while jailbreaking so please be patient.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool will notify if your iOS 8 – iOS jailbreak process completed as a “Jailbreak Succeeded“. Pangu team creates Jailbreak methods so easier with this latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool, so any one can jailbreak their iOS devices without any mess only following our easy Step guides.
Special Thanks – @dm557 / @zengbanxian / @tb557 /@windknown / @modikr
Thanks for reading, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
A group of Chinese software developing team called ‘Pangu’ team have released a Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 tool as a Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak. This is the only way to jailbreak for iOS 8 and also latest iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak works with all iOS 8/8.1 compatible devices.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak also works for Windows users only, Mac version will be out at later date. they created iOS 8 – iOS jailbreak so easy, follow these easy step guide below and jailbreak your iOS 8/8.1 device yourself
Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak Compatible iOS devices
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 +
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad Ari 2/ iPad Air
- iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
04 important things before you start jailbreak iOS 8.1
- turn off your screen lock passcode or Touch ID
- turn on Airplane mode
- Get a full backup of your device
- turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud Settings
(you can change above changes once Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak is complete)
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file from our direct link
- Run recently downloaded Pangu exe file as a “Administrator” (right – click on exe file and click Run as Administrator)
- Connect your iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 device to your PC
- Once detected your device to Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool, click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu app
- Now can see notice from pangu, simply click ‘Already did’ to begin your iOS 8.1 jailbreak process.
Video Guide for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak for Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1
That’s it. you all done, now you can see Cydia icon on your jailbroken iOS 8.1 device.
Special thanks to (@pangu team) – @dm557/@tb557/@modikr/@windknown/@zengbanxian
Finally Pangu team released Bug fixes Pangu8 1.1 update. In this Pang1.1 update comes with English interface and Cydia installation process will go on automatically like previous jailbreak experiences. Pangu team fixed so lot of bug on this latest Pangu8 1.1 update.
Pangu8 1.1 still works only for Windows computers and Pangu team reports that they will release Mac compatibly PanGu8 version as soon as possible. So we hope this will also release in next few days.
This PanGu8 1.1 Jailbreak tool supported for all iPhones, iPods and iPads on running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.
PanGu8 1.1 Jailbreak bug fixes –
- Automatically install latest version of Cydia
- Fixed iMassage and MMS image sent fail error
- Added restore function
- Fixed mobile Safari crash issue on 64 Bit devices
- English interface
Pangu8 update for iOS8 – iOS8.1 untether jailbreak. This Pangu8 update is for all users who have already jailbroken their devices with Pangu8 jailbreak. You can easily update your existing Pangu8 jailbreak tool from following our easy step guide below,
How to Update Pangu8 latest version
- Tap on Pangu icon on your device
- Go to ‘Manager’ tab
- Tap download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update’ then new ‘.deb’ will download and ask you to reboot your device
Solved errors in latest Pangu8 version
- Fixed iMessage picture sending error
- Fixed Safari bugs on previous Pangu8 jailbreak
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot.
Pangu8 not bundled Cydia yet. When Cydia author complete compatibility, Pangu team will release an update to integrate Cydia. But you can install Cydia after your iOS8 – iOS8.1 Jailbreak process.
click here for our iOS8 – iOS8.1 Jailbreak and Cydia install tutorials
Download Pangu 8 v1.1 here
PanGu 8 beta version released to the public. In this PanGu 8 update have too many bugs to fix. It is comes with Chinese interface and only supports for windows computers.
First thing is, cydia not bundled in this pangu8 jailbreak yet, it is only providing basic SSH access. Because this update specially released for developers to updated their tweaks for iOS 8. But anyway you can install cydia manually after when you completed Pangu 8 jailbreak for your iOS 8 device. Follow our step guide below for install cydia manually
Before you install cydia you have to jailbreak your iOS 8 device using Pangu 8, follow this video tutorial for Pangu 8 jailbreak
This method not recommended for a normal jailbreak users, This is for jailbreak professionals. Other users apposite to wait for a bug fixed PanGu 8 update.
Step Guide to install Cydia for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices
- Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device using Pangu 8 jailbreak
- Install OpenSSH on your device from the Pangu app
- Download and install CyberDuck SFTP client
- Find your iOS device’s Wi-Fi IP address [Settings>Wi-Fi>”i”]
- Launch cyberDuck and connect to your iOS device’s IP address
- Download the needed Cydia files and place them on your iOS device via cyberDuck
- While CyberDuck is open, click Go > Send Command and paste the following command and click send:
dpkg –install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
- Click Go > Send Command again, and type reboot and click Send. This will reboot your iOS device.
Once reboot after completed these steps, You should see Cydia icon on your Home Screen. Launch cydia to start and customized your new Jailbroken iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Thanks for the reading. Follow us for latest PanGu 8 updates