Category: Jailbreak iPad Air 2
At the Mobile Security Conference held in Shanghai, China, Pangu Jailbreak team showed off a working iOS 10 Jailbreak with a screen-cast of Cydia download for iOS 10 beta 1 update. The team members did not share more details about the Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak for iOS 10 Cydia download, but it is good evident that they have done some significant work to get Download Cydia for iOS 10 and higher versions.
However, Apple has only released iOS 10 beta versions, so there is always a possibility to fixed the vulnerability used for iOS 10 Cydia download by the Pangu team before iOS 10 public release later this summer.
Pangu iOS 9.3.4 / iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 Jailbreak download
Previously PanGu team updated theirs jailbreak utility for iOS 9.3.3-9.2 Jailbreak. This time PanGu failed to release complete iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool, because that tool only compatible with 32 bit devices and Windows computers only. So many iOS users unable to get a benefit from it.
Anyhow Apple killed iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak as always by releasing iOS 9.3.4 update to the public. Fortunately iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 browser-based jailbreak tool updated to iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak. So now you can download Cydia iOS 9.3.4 back your devices using online Cydia installer.
Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 (Video tutorial)
Note: This is the only way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 running devices, untethered pangu iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak not released for the public. So this browser-based iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak still works as a beta version and it will update automatically when untethered iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak available to download.
Cydia, the third party apps can be downloaded now for free and in untethered conditions on all Apple OS running mobile devices. Cydia Installer the updated tool released to the public and now it is to be launched online without using computers. Upto now there are no any errors or complains on Cydia download using CydiaPro. Thus you’ll be able to download cydia on your iPhone, iPad and iPod devices easily.
Cydia installer tool has been released with more improvements and additions to let users more comfortable in Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 process and customize the devices with Cydia apps and tweaks on their devices. The tool can be use easier than early jailbreak methods. Not need to run through a computer to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 or lower and it may not harm to the device like older jailbreak processes. Follow the guide lines and notes to Install cydia on your Apple devices.
How to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 & lower firmwares
The cydia download iOS 9.3.3 process using CydiaPro updated version is much better than using another tool to install cydia on Apple mobiles via jailbreak them. Jailbreak processes can be damage to the devices and also may harmful to the computers which are use to launch the process. But this method is safe. This is an online method to download many of Cydia apps. Follow the steps given below to get bundled cydia on your Apple mobile.
1. Visit www.Cydiapro.com via the Safari browser on iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2. Click the Download Cydia button on the website and follow wizards to start Cydia download.
3. It will make Cydia shortcut automatically on your home screen at the the end of the process.
Download Cydia using CydiaPro can be used to update the bundled cydia on the idevices too. It support with older Apple devices also. It can be launch anytime without any of limitations. Only need a WiFi connection or enable data on the device that you need to Download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 or lower versions. The tool will compatible to download many of the released cydia apps for Apple. It will helps to customize your devices greatly and more easier. Enjoy cydia with us.
Credits goes to:
Apple for their amazing products
Sauric for develop bundled Cydia
CydiaPro developers for contribute great tools
Once again, China-based Pangu Team has supriced the jailbreak community by releasing a jailbreak solution for iOS 9.3.3 and lower iOS versions running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak first update only available with Chinese language and English version will be released soon. iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download also compatible only with 64bit devices like previous Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak.
Download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Windows
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak available to download now, But this is the very first update for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download. So it can contain many of bugs. So we recommend you to wait for stable version to download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 or lower versions. We will update this post when latest updates released. So keep touch with Pangu8.us
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 5S and higher devices
- iPad Air models
- iPad mini models
- iPod touch 6G
How to download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 for older iPhone, iPad & iPod models?
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download only compatible with 64bit devices like previous Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak. So many users unable to download Cydia on their devices
However there is another chance to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 on older iPhone, iPad & iPod models. Another tool released for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download. But this method is not like untethered jailbreak. This is the only way to download Cydia iOS 9.3.3 for older Apple devices.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Pangu Jailbreak English
Pangu team just released the English version of iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, But tool still required a Windows computer to install and execute the jailbreak on iOS devices. Download PanGu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Mac version not available yet.
Apple has released iOS 9.3.3 for public after five public betas across two months, especially iOS 9.3.3 released for bug and security patch. But it turns out there is a reason to get excited about iOS 9.3.3. According to the reports, iOS 9.3.3 is more faster than older iOS 9 versions.
Now iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download for the iPhone, iPad and iPod devices is the most talk-able topic in the iOS jailbreak community. Many iOS bugs have been resolved in iOS 9.3.3, So iOS 9.3.3 is the most stable iOS version for the iOS 9.3 platform.
There is no available jailbreak tool to get download Cydia for latest iOS 9 versions. But there is another chance to get iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download. iOS developing team called CydiaPro team released an solution for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download and this Cydia downloader also compatible with previous iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1 and older versions. And teams confirmed that tool support almost all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
iOS 9.3.2 / iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download Compatible devices
- iPhone 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and iPhone 3GS
- iPad Pro, iPad mini models, iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod 4, 5 and iPod 6G
How to Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 step-by-step Guide:
While all waiting for the iOS 9.3.3 untethered jailbreak, you can Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 – 9.1 and older versions for free.This will give you easy access to iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download & install on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Visit http://cydiapro.com website using Safari browser on your mobile device
- Then Click Cydia Pro Download bottom of the screen
- When the options come up, tap on Start and then Add to Home Screen
- Then Click install button to complete the iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download process
- Close down Safari and you can see the Cydia on your Home screen
Official Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.1
There is no official way to cydia download for your devices. You have to use some 3rd party tools to get untethered jailbreak for Cydia download. But up-to this writing doesn’t available any jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 Cydia download. So Cydia Pro Cydia download is the only way to iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 Cydia download. This tool is very user friendly, risk-free and removable, So you can use Cydia Pro tool for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download until iOS 9.3.3 untethered jailbreak tool release.
Pangu 9 team has released a new update for their tool for iOS 9.1 jailbreak to make it more stable. Pangu 9 team had surprised everyone by releasing a Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.1 Cydia download. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.
Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Windows version has been updated to version 1.3.1, and the Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Mac has been updated to version 1.1.1. PanGu9 team has also released new Pangu 9.0.x Untether 1.3 jailbreak package on Cydia for users who have already jailbroken their device using PanGu jailbreak for iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu 9 Jailbreak
Follow these step by step guide to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu jailbreak.
- Download the latest version of Pangu jailbreak for Mac or Windows for free from our download button above
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using the USB cable.
- Take a backup of your device using the latest version of iTunes. After you’ve taken the backup, close iTunes.
- Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, and also turn off ‘Find my iPhone’ from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone, and enable Airplane mode.
- Launch Pangu Jailbreak tool
If Mac users get an error message saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, and click on Open in the menu options, then click on Open button.
Windows users Right Click on the Pangu exe and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Click on the blue Start button.
- Click on Already Backup button to proceed to the iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
- At around 55%, it will reboot your device.
- At about 65%, it will then prompt you to unlock your device, and enable AirPlane mode again.
- At about 75%, Pangu will prompt you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Launch the Pangu app from your Home screen. The Pangu and the WWDC app will be removed when your device is successfully jailbroken.
- Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.1 – Pangu and WWDC app
- Next, it will prompt you to tap on the Accept button on your iOS device, to give access to the Photos app. Then tap on popup that follows to allow Pangu to access your Photos.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot automatically.
- Once the process completes, the Pangu tool will tell you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”. You should see the Cydia icon on home screen on your iOS device. Disable AirPlane mode before launching Cydia. Cydia will take some time “Preparing filesystem” when you launch it for the first time. It will exit after it is done, and respring your device automatically.
Another Chinese software developing team called Tai-G introduced Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2. Up-to date Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak is the only way to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices. Taig Jailbreak tool is more stable jailbreak tool like PanGu 8 Jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak always released new updates of Taig Jailbreak tool for latest iOS updates. Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update also released quickly after iOS 8.1.2 released. You can Download Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update from our direct links below.
Direct download links – Download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Mac
Currently Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak available only for windows users, Taig Mac version not released yet. But anyway you can use Taig Jailbreak Mac on your virtual machine. Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak also supported for iOS 8.0 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.2 jailbreak / iOS 8.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak and latest iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iPhone models, iPad models and iPod Touch models on running iOS 8.0 or higher iOS versions. Taig 1.2 jailbreak update comes with easy interface so anyone can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.2.0.
Taig Jailbreak preparations
- Turn off any pass code lock, screen lock and as well as Touch ID password
- Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ feature in iCloud Settings
- Back-up your deviceusing iTunes or iCloud
- If you’re update iOS 8.1.2 via OTA, you have to restore iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak
- Download Taig 1.2.0 Jailbreak zip file to your computer and install it
- Connect your device to your PC using USB cable
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool, Once detected your device uncheck 3k assistance and Click on big ‘START’ button
- Then Taig Jailbreak tool starts iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process automatically and your device will restart automatically when iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process completed.
Pangu team released an update for Mac users as a Pangu 8 1.0.0. This is the first Mac release of Pangu 8 jailbreak. Now you can use Pangu 8 1.2.1 for Windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 (Windows version) fixes Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature).
Pangu 8 is fully Untethered Jailbreak solution for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1. Pangu 8 Jailbreak is the only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 and higher devices and it is completely free tool.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPhone models
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPod and iPad models
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
04 important things before you start your iOS8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- turn off your Screen lock Passcode or Touch ID
- turn off Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- turn on Airplane mode
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud (not necessary, but it is can helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 from our direct links above and install it to your Computer
- Right click on Pangu icon and Click “Run as Administrator”
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB cable
- Once detected your device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak app, Click “Start Jailbreak” button
- Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool show an notice from next screen, simply Click ‘Already did’ to begin the iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process.
- Your device will reboot couple of times while jailbreaking so please be patient.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool will notify if your iOS 8 – iOS jailbreak process completed as a “Jailbreak Succeeded“. Pangu team creates Jailbreak methods so easier with this latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool, so any one can jailbreak their iOS devices without any mess only following our easy Step guides.
Special Thanks – @dm557 / @zengbanxian / @tb557 /@windknown / @modikr
Thanks for reading, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.