Pangu 8 update again! Pangu team released an update Pangu 8 jailbreak tool as a Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak. Pangu team could haven’t to released full fixed Pangu8 jailbreak tool because, this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak update also works only for Windows computers. But they did some changes on it. we decide to talk about PanGu8 1.2 jailbreak and How to do a safe iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak.
Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak
What is the changes on new Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak update than previous Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak?
- Restore function now support for latest iPad mini 3 and iPad Air 2
- Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Fixed issue that launched may drain cpu on 3 bit devices
Pangu 8 1.2.0 Jailbreak update also works with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.01 / iOS 8.02 / iOS 8.1
Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak update compatible with,
- iPhone 6 / 6 plus
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
- iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4/ 3 / 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Before you Start Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak –
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- Turn off your Passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Make sure you backup your device completely (it’s can help to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
- You must install iTunes 12.0.1 or later version (if you update from iOS 7.x to iOS 8.x via OTA can be cause issue to the jailbreak process, it’s highly recommended to update or restore your iOS device via iTunes)
How to Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak –
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 from here
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using USB cable
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ on the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool
- Now you will appear an notice from Pangu, Simply click ‘Already did’ button.
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient
You can show this notification ‘Jailbreak Succeeded’ once you complete your jailbreak process on Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool. You will find Pangu app along with Cydia icon on your iOS device’s Home Screen. Simply Run Cydia and installing your favorite tweaks and customized your latest iOS 8/8.1 device.
Finally Pangu team released Bug fixes Pangu8 1.1 update. In this Pang1.1 update comes with English interface and Cydia installation process will go on automatically like previous jailbreak experiences. Pangu team fixed so lot of bug on this latest Pangu8 1.1 update.
Pangu8 1.1 still works only for Windows computers and Pangu team reports that they will release Mac compatibly PanGu8 version as soon as possible. So we hope this will also release in next few days.
This PanGu8 1.1 Jailbreak tool supported for all iPhones, iPods and iPads on running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.
PanGu8 1.1 Jailbreak bug fixes –
- Automatically install latest version of Cydia
- Fixed iMassage and MMS image sent fail error
- Added restore function
- Fixed mobile Safari crash issue on 64 Bit devices
- English interface
Pangu8 update for iOS8 – iOS8.1 untether jailbreak. This Pangu8 update is for all users who have already jailbroken their devices with Pangu8 jailbreak. You can easily update your existing Pangu8 jailbreak tool from following our easy step guide below,
How to Update Pangu8 latest version
- Tap on Pangu icon on your device
- Go to ‘Manager’ tab
- Tap download arrow on ‘Pangu 8.0-8.1.x Untether update’ then new ‘.deb’ will download and ask you to reboot your device
Solved errors in latest Pangu8 version
- Fixed iMessage picture sending error
- Fixed Safari bugs on previous Pangu8 jailbreak
- Fixed Cydia Substrate loading issue upon reboot.
Pangu8 not bundled Cydia yet. When Cydia author complete compatibility, Pangu team will release an update to integrate Cydia. But you can install Cydia after your iOS8 – iOS8.1 Jailbreak process.
click here for our iOS8 – iOS8.1 Jailbreak and Cydia install tutorials
Download Pangu 8 v1.1 here
PanGu 8 beta version released to the public. In this PanGu 8 update have too many bugs to fix. It is comes with Chinese interface and only supports for windows computers.
First thing is, cydia not bundled in this pangu8 jailbreak yet, it is only providing basic SSH access. Because this update specially released for developers to updated their tweaks for iOS 8. But anyway you can install cydia manually after when you completed Pangu 8 jailbreak for your iOS 8 device. Follow our step guide below for install cydia manually
Before you install cydia you have to jailbreak your iOS 8 device using Pangu 8, follow this video tutorial for Pangu 8 jailbreak
This method not recommended for a normal jailbreak users, This is for jailbreak professionals. Other users apposite to wait for a bug fixed PanGu 8 update.
Step Guide to install Cydia for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices
- Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device using Pangu 8 jailbreak
- Install OpenSSH on your device from the Pangu app
- Download and install CyberDuck SFTP client
- Find your iOS device’s Wi-Fi IP address [Settings>Wi-Fi>”i”]
- Launch cyberDuck and connect to your iOS device’s IP address
- Download the needed Cydia files and place them on your iOS device via cyberDuck
- While CyberDuck is open, click Go > Send Command and paste the following command and click send:
dpkg –install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
- Click Go > Send Command again, and type reboot and click Send. This will reboot your iOS device.
Once reboot after completed these steps, You should see Cydia icon on your Home Screen. Launch cydia to start and customized your new Jailbroken iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Thanks for the reading. Follow us for latest PanGu 8 updates
Download pangu8 for windows
From this post we decide to talk about latest panGu 8 release, because many peoples have many doubtful things on this panGu 8 jailbreak release. This pangu 8 tool only supported for windows version and it is comes with Chinese interface. The first pangu release for iOS 7 jailbreak also comes like this version so we reckon upon bug fixed panGu 8 in another few days.
PanGu 8 supported iPhone models –
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
panGu 8 supported iPad models –
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
PanGu 8 supported iPod models –
- iPod touch 5G
PanGu 8 now released to the public. Should i jailbreak my iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device?
Pangu8.us team not recommended for this version to normal jailbreak users. Because this panGu 8 version release specially for developers to update their tweaks for iOS 8. We reckon upon bug fixes pangu 8 update in next few days and we like to say for the normal jaibreakers to wait for this bug fixes update. This is why this panGu 8 jailbreak not install Cydia at this time. This pangu 8 tool only providing SSH access.
Any way you want to jailbreak your iOS 8 device, consider these few things before you start your jailbreak process –
- Get a full backup your iOS device it is helps you to avoid any data loss
- Temporary disable pass code on your device
- Disable “find my iPhone feature” in iCloud settings
Error fixes on panGu8 while jailbreak iOS 8 -iOS 8.1 –
Enable the Airplane mode and close Wi-Fi and then try to jailbreak, of if not successful, restart your iOS device and then try. If it still fails, Use pangu8 restore function and jailbreak again. This may geared you to escape jailbreak fails on pangu8.
you cannot use afc2 plugins at present. Do not delete “com.apple.mobile.softwareupdate.plist” otherwise it will cause system failure.
If you upgraded firmware via OTA will have some influence factors. If you have several failed attempts already, download firmware and restore your iOS devices. In addition, the new panGu 8 tool now added new function to restore iOS devices and execute automatic activation, you can try click the jailbreak button after restoring, and pangu 8 will automatically activate your device and do jailbreak.
Now you can get Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using panGu 8. This update is only works for windows, but panGu 8 will released fully functional both Windows and Mac supported version as soon as possible. PanGu 8 not bundled Cydia yet for following reasons below.
PanGu 8 compatibly for untethered jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 –
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6+
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5t is
- iPhone 4S
- iPad mini Retina / iPad mini / iPad mini 3
- iPad Air / iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5G
Why Cydia is not bundled in panGu 8 Jailbreak?
panGu 8 is only providing basic SSH access, it appears that this initial release of Pangu is mostly geared towards developers so they can update their tweak for iOS 8. Because it is compulsory that saurik(Cydia authority) updates Cydia for iOS 8 in order to make it compatible with the newly updated OS, which explains why Cydia is not bundled into panGu for iOS 8 yet.
You can first escape, and so after the completion of supported Cydia, you ca download and install Cydia via PanGu APP phone, or via SSH and other channels can also be installed. In addition, PP assistant jailbreak version is also perfectly compatible with iOS 8 system to facilitate user to download and install software
Thing to remember before you start iOS 8.1 jailbreak process –
- Backup your iOS device to avoid your data loss
- Disable your passcode while jailbreaking process
- Disable ‘find my iPhone’ feature in iCloud settings
The firmware upgraded via OTA will have a lot of influence factors. If you have several failed attempts, please try to download the latest firmware and restore your iOS devices. In addition, panGu 8 tool now add a function to restore iOS device and execute automatic activation, you can try click the jailbreak button after restoring, and panGu will automatically activate your device and do jailbreak.
Why it shows “Storage capacity is almost full”?
This is because the jailbreak program will write important files into the system directory and cause alarm, it will not affect the result. When the Cydia be compatible, Clck on the Cydia will launch the directory moving process.
Video tutorial for jailbreak iOS 8 using panGu 8
This panGu 8 tool published specially for developers to update their tweaks and in the soon we can get a fully functional panGu 8 tool with supporting to Cydia. Follow us for latest iOS 8 updates and iOS related news.
Special Thanks for panGu team for develop panGu tool for jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1