TaiG Jailbreak team released another update as Taig v2.1.2 download for Fix iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Cydia Substrate on iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak, Latest TaiG 2.1.2 download release that aimed to fix the Cydia Substrate issues was discovered in TaiG 2.0 jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 using Taig 2.1.2 jailbreak
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Disable your Passcode / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Turn on Air Plane mode on your device
- Download TaiG 2.1.2 from our above download link
- Connect your iOS 8.3 device to your computer
- Launch TaiG Jailbreak 2.1.2 update
- Uncheck the 3K assistant checkbox for prevent installing Chinese AppStore
- Click Start to begin the TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak
- Launch Cydia to start the Cydia initialization process. Congratulations, you are now jailbroken on iOS 8.3 with a working Cydia Substrate
TaiG team has released an update for the TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether package for iOS 8.3 Jailbroken users, which you can install from Cydia to fix the issues without re-jailbreaking your device. Please note that the update only available to users who had Jailbreak iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 using TaiG 2.0 jailbreak update.
How to upgrade to TaiG 2.1.2 manually from your iOS device [Step guide]
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit on the left, and then tap on Add at the right.
- You’ll get an alert with a URL field. Enter “http://apt.3kzhushou.com” or “http://apt.taig.com” and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Now search for TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether from the Search tab, and install it.
- and tap on Add Source.
- Once the Upgrade is completed, you will be prompted to reboot and the TaiG 2.1.2 upgrade will be installed
You can also follow TaiG Jailbreak site from www.taig-download.com for latest TaiG updates and upcoming Taig iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Mac version.
The Chinese website report panGu team stating that the iOS 8.3 jailbreak was demonstrated at the 2015 Mobile Security Conference (MOSEC) in Shanghai, which Pangu played co-host to. Although we have no way of independently confirming the validity of such a report. And he also mentioned Pangu team plans to release this Pangu8 iOS 8.3 Jailbreak tool after iOS 8.4 update release to the public later this month.
TaiG team says, they currently don’t have any plans to release a jailbreak prior to iOS 9 update, unless there is any change in the situation. Previously, the TaiG team had said that they were confident of releasing a iOS 8.2 Jailbreak. They were also rumors that they had released the iOS 8.2 jailbreak tool during the 2015 Mobile Security Summit, which was organized by TaiG team. But they had issued a statement that it wasn’t came true.
The TaiG team didn’t actually say we would release an iOS 8.2 jailbreak, just that we were confident we could achieve it. So it looks like we will have to wait for the Pangu team to release the iOS 8.3 or iOS 8.4 jailbreak. But it is good to know that the TaiG team will be focusing on iOS 9 Jailbreak, which is going to even more difficult with the new ‘Rootless’ the kernel-level security feature called.
Pangu iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.4 Jailbreak not available yet, So stay clear from such scam sites. Latest PanGu tool still compatible with iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak. If there is a jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 Jailbreak tool will be available for free, and we’ll report it on here
What is Jailbreak ?
Users Jailbreak their devices to download Cydia to theirs devices. Cydia is like the secondary App Store where you can get third-party custom apps. Because Apple App Store doesn’t allow to change device’s themes, system tweaks, root apps like that. But Cydia allows you to download, install, and manage everything you want and every thing you like with your jailbroken device.
You must jailbreak your device to install/download Cydia to your device and it is the only way to get Cydia. It’s impossible to download Cydia to your device directly to device from any website or using any App Store.
PanGu is the best freeware to Jailbreak your device without installing any malware or any harmful things. You can Jailbreak your own iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device using PanGu Jailbreak tool without any technical knowledge. Simply follow our Pangu step guides below
Jailbreak process changes by the iOS firmware update by update, So confirm your iOS version before start your Jailbreak process. (Go to Settings > General > About and check the version ex – iOS 7.1.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.2 etc)
iOS 8.3 Cydia download, iOS 8.2 Cydia download, iOS 8.1.3 Cydia download – Pangu 8 download for Jailbreak iOS 8.2 and higher devices –
Up-to date, unfortunately there are no available way to download Cydia to these iOS firmware versions yet. But all we know iOS 8.4 Jailbreak achieved by the hacker, So have many possibilities to release Pangu iOS 8.3 Jailbreak download to the public in another few days.
iOS 8.1.1 Cydia download, iOS 8.1.2 Cydia download – Pangu 8 download for iOS 8.1.1 – iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Pangu team not released jailbreak updates for these iOS updates, but you can use another reputed iOS 8 Jailbreak tool called as ‘TaiG Jailbreak’ to jailbreak these iOS updates. You can download this jailbreak tool and step guides from our site too – download Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
iOS 8.0 Cydia download, iOS 8.0.1 Cydia download, iOS 8.0.2 Cydia download, iOS 8.1 Cydia download – Pangu 8 Jailbreak download for Jailbreak iOS 8- iOS 8.1
Latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool update still compatible with iOS 8- iOS 8.1 Jailbreak. You can download Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for both windows and Mac computers and start Jailbreak with our step by step guides – download Pangu iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak
iOS 7.1 Cydia download, iOS 7.1.1 Cydia download, iOS 7.1.2 Cydia download – Pangu iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak
You can download iOS 7 – iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak directly from below link. Pangu team comes in to jailbreak community with this update and they also possible to make new history to Jailbreak community with this update – download Pangu iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak
After the Apple released major iOS 8.2 update with lot of bug fixes, iOS 8.2 Jailbreak is the most popular topic in these days. Because Apple also killed earlier iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak So we decide to give Jailbreak status to our customers about Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak update. We got new competitors after we release PanGu 8 Jailbreak for Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 devices. iOS 8.2 update released with lot of bug fixes. you can see iOS 8.2 change log from list below
iOS 8.2 Change log –
- In Maps that keep from navigating to some favorite locations issue fixes
- Bluetooth calling issue where no audio is heard until the call is answered
- Word in a quick reply message was not auto-corrected issue resolves
- Timezone issue where Calendar events appear in GMT
- Deleted audiobooks sometimes remained on the device issue fixed
- Prevent call audio from routing to car speakers while using Siri Eyes Free
- Where duplicate iTunes purchased content could prevent iCloud restore from completing
- Some music or playlists didn’t sync from iTunes to the Music app issue Resolves
- Prevented some Calendar events from automatically showing as “busy” after accepting an invite issue resolves
- Certificate error that prevented configuring an Exchange account behind a third-party gateway
- Organizer’s Exchange meeting notes to be overwritten issue resolves
This Major iOS 8.2 update compatible for all iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch models that supported iOS 8 versions such as iPhone 4S and higher models in iPhone category, iPad 2 and higher models from iPad category and iPod Touch 5G. (click here for direct iOS 8.2 ipsw download)
Many iOS users waiting to PanGu Jailbreak update to download Cydia to theirs latest iOS 8 devices. Because PanGu 8 is the most trusted iOS 8 Jailbreak tool ever made. Thousands of Pangu 8 users confirmed it. PanGu 8 team making Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak tool. But they are not decided if it will be released or when. But if it released we updated you as soon as possible
Chinese jailbreakers group has been released new iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak tool called PP jailbreak for mac users. Now you can download this jailbreak tool on your mac OS running pc to continue jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 process on any idevice. It supported to jailbreak Apple devices including iphone 6 models those are above iphone 4S models. This is an untethered and freware. You can install latest bundled cydia on iOS 8.0, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.1.2 running idevices successfully. PP jailbreak mac version is now available via our direct download link. Read more on PP jailbreak download >>
PP Jailbreak download supported idevices
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod Touch 5g
PP Jailbreak still available only chinese version. So you have to follow a step guides and video tutorials to jailbreak your devices using PP mac jailbreak. PP jailbreak English download also will release soon. Those tutorials let you easy on iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak download. We are guide you through the correct steps on pp jailbreaking. Watch video guides too. Read the article safely and fulfil those PP jailbreak requirements correctly to complete the jailbreak process successfully
Prepare the device to Jailbreak Apple with PP Mac OS Download
- Disable all pass codes, Touch IDs and Find my iphone feature to let the process easy and keep away from malfunctions
- Back up the device before start the process. ( If the jailbreak went wrong, those backups are useful to restore the device )
- Use the correct download link to jailbreak the device. If you are not it will cause to damage the device and data in it
PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac download – Walkthrough
- Step 1 – Confirmed that the device running on iOS 8 through iOS 8.1.2
- Step 2 – Download PP jailbreak mac version and install it on your mac OS running pc
- Step 3 – Doucle click on the downloaded file and drag it to the desktop
- Step 4 – Now connect the device to the pc through a standard USB cable
- Step 5 – Then open the extracted file and wait till PP download recognize the device correctly
- Step 6 – Unchecked the checkbox in PP 8.1.2 jailbreak interface and then click the jailbreak button to start the process
Video Guide on iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak using PP Mac OS X
Apple released 03 iOS 8.2 beta versions to the developers, So iOS 8.2 download may be available to the public in another few days. If Taig Jailbreak fails to release Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.2 update quickly when public iOS 8.2 released, have many possibilities to come Pangu iOS 8.2 Jailbreak tool back.
Taig jailbreak and Pangu Jailbreak tools developed by Chinese software developing teams. Both Jailbreak tools are genuine tools for jailbreak iOS 8 versions. But some peoples till only trusting Pangu Jailbreak tool, because Pangu Jailbreak tool came to the Jailbreak community with minimum bugs.
Previous Taig Jailbreak tool have some bugs, but they fixed all important bugs on latest Taig Jailbreak 1.2 tool. From this post you can download Pangu Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 – iOS 8.1.2
You can download Pangu jailbreak 8 and Taig Jailbreak tool from direct links below and get a safe iOS 8 Jailbreak for your iPhone / iPad and iPod devices. Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Mac version not released yet. Many times Taig mac version will be released at next Taig Jailbreak update.
Click below link for our successful Pangu 8 jailbreak and Taig Jailbreak 1.2 Tutorials
Safe PanGu 8 Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Guides
Safe Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 – iOS 8.1.2 Guides
Another Chinese software developing team called Tai-G introduced Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2. Up-to date Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak is the only way to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 devices. Taig Jailbreak tool is more stable jailbreak tool like PanGu 8 Jailbreak tool. Taig Jailbreak always released new updates of Taig Jailbreak tool for latest iOS updates. Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update also released quickly after iOS 8.1.2 released. You can Download Taig Jailbreak 1.2 update from our direct links below.
Direct download links – Download Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 Jailbreak for Mac
Currently Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak available only for windows users, Taig Mac version not released yet. But anyway you can use Taig Jailbreak Mac on your virtual machine. Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak also supported for iOS 8.0 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.0.2 jailbreak / iOS 8.1 jailbreak / iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak and latest iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak.
Taig Jailbreak compatible with all iPhone models, iPad models and iPod Touch models on running iOS 8.0 or higher iOS versions. Taig 1.2 jailbreak update comes with easy interface so anyone can jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.2.0.
Taig Jailbreak preparations
- Turn off any pass code lock, screen lock and as well as Touch ID password
- Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ feature in iCloud Settings
- Back-up your deviceusing iTunes or iCloud
- If you’re update iOS 8.1.2 via OTA, you have to restore iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak
- Download Taig 1.2.0 Jailbreak zip file to your computer and install it
- Connect your device to your PC using USB cable
- Open Taig Jailbreak tool, Once detected your device uncheck 3k assistance and Click on big ‘START’ button
- Then Taig Jailbreak tool starts iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process automatically and your device will restart automatically when iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process completed.
Pangu team released an update for Mac users as a Pangu 8 1.0.0. This is the first Mac release of Pangu 8 jailbreak. Now you can use Pangu 8 1.2.1 for Windows computers and Pangu 8 1.0.0 for Mac computers. The latest Pangu 8 1.2.1 (Windows version) fixes Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature).
Pangu 8 is fully Untethered Jailbreak solution for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1. Pangu 8 Jailbreak is the only way to jailbreak your iOS 8 and higher devices and it is completely free tool.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPhone models
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
Pangu 8 Jailbreak compatible iPod and iPad models
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
04 important things before you start your iOS8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- turn off your Screen lock Passcode or Touch ID
- turn off Find My iPhone feature in iCloud Settings
- turn on Airplane mode
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud (not necessary, but it is can helps you to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu 8 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 from our direct links above and install it to your Computer
- Right click on Pangu icon and Click “Run as Administrator”
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB cable
- Once detected your device to Pangu 8 Jailbreak app, Click “Start Jailbreak” button
- Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool show an notice from next screen, simply Click ‘Already did’ to begin the iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak process.
- Your device will reboot couple of times while jailbreaking so please be patient.
Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool will notify if your iOS 8 – iOS jailbreak process completed as a “Jailbreak Succeeded“. Pangu team creates Jailbreak methods so easier with this latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool, so any one can jailbreak their iOS devices without any mess only following our easy Step guides.
Special Thanks – @dm557 / @zengbanxian / @tb557 /@windknown / @modikr
Thanks for reading, if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
A group of Chinese software developing team called ‘Pangu’ team have released a Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 tool as a Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak. This is the only way to jailbreak for iOS 8 and also latest iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak works with all iOS 8/8.1 compatible devices.
Note that Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak also works for Windows users only, Mac version will be out at later date. they created iOS 8 – iOS jailbreak so easy, follow these easy step guide below and jailbreak your iOS 8/8.1 device yourself
Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak Compatible iOS devices
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 +
- iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad Ari 2/ iPad Air
- iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2
04 important things before you start jailbreak iOS 8.1
- turn off your screen lock passcode or Touch ID
- turn on Airplane mode
- Get a full backup of your device
- turn off “Find My iPhone” feature in iCloud Settings
(you can change above changes once Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak is complete)
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1.exe file from our direct link
- Run recently downloaded Pangu exe file as a “Administrator” (right – click on exe file and click Run as Administrator)
- Connect your iOS 8 / iOS 8.1 device to your PC
- Once detected your device to Pangu 8 1.2.1 jailbreak tool, click ‘Start Jailbreak’ button on Pangu app
- Now can see notice from pangu, simply click ‘Already did’ to begin your iOS 8.1 jailbreak process.
Video Guide for Pangu 8 1.2.1 Jailbreak for Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1
That’s it. you all done, now you can see Cydia icon on your jailbroken iOS 8.1 device.
Special thanks to (@pangu team) – @dm557/@tb557/@modikr/@windknown/@zengbanxian
Pangu 8 update again! Pangu team released an update Pangu 8 jailbreak tool as a Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak. Pangu team could haven’t to released full fixed Pangu8 jailbreak tool because, this Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak update also works only for Windows computers. But they did some changes on it. we decide to talk about PanGu8 1.2 jailbreak and How to do a safe iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 Jailbreak.
Download Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak
What is the changes on new Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak update than previous Pangu 8 1.1 jailbreak?
- Restore function now support for latest iPad mini 3 and iPad Air 2
- Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash issue
- Optimized jailbreak process
- Fixed issue that launched may drain cpu on 3 bit devices
Pangu 8 1.2.0 Jailbreak update also works with iOS 8.0 / iOS 8.01 / iOS 8.02 / iOS 8.1
Pangu 8 1.2 Jailbreak update compatible with,
- iPhone 6 / 6 plus
- iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
- iPad mini 3 / iPad mini Retina / iPad mini
- iPad 4/ 3 / 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Before you Start Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak –
- Turn on Airplane mode (Airplane mode can be turn off once jailbreak is complete)
- Turn off your Passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone)
- Make sure you backup your device completely (it’s can help to avoid any data loss if something may go wrong)
- You must install iTunes 12.0.1 or later version (if you update from iOS 7.x to iOS 8.x via OTA can be cause issue to the jailbreak process, it’s highly recommended to update or restore your iOS device via iTunes)
How to Jailbreak your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 using Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak –
- Download Pangu 8 1.2 from here
- Right click on downloaded pangu app and click on ‘Run as Administrator’
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using USB cable
- Click ‘Start Jailbreak’ on the Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool
- Now you will appear an notice from Pangu, Simply click ‘Already did’ button.
- Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient
You can show this notification ‘Jailbreak Succeeded’ once you complete your jailbreak process on Pangu 8 1.2 jailbreak tool. You will find Pangu app along with Cydia icon on your iOS device’s Home Screen. Simply Run Cydia and installing your favorite tweaks and customized your latest iOS 8/8.1 device.