Tag: Pangu 9.1
Pangu 9 team has released a new update for their tool for iOS 9.1 jailbreak to make it more stable. Pangu 9 team had surprised everyone by releasing a Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.1 Cydia download. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.
Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Windows version has been updated to version 1.3.1, and the Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak for Mac has been updated to version 1.1.1. PanGu9 team has also released new Pangu 9.0.x Untether 1.3 jailbreak package on Cydia for users who have already jailbroken their device using PanGu jailbreak for iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu 9 Jailbreak
Follow these step by step guide to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu jailbreak.
- Download the latest version of Pangu jailbreak for Mac or Windows for free from our download button above
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using the USB cable.
- Take a backup of your device using the latest version of iTunes. After you’ve taken the backup, close iTunes.
- Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, and also turn off ‘Find my iPhone’ from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone, and enable Airplane mode.
- Launch Pangu Jailbreak tool
If Mac users get an error message saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, and click on Open in the menu options, then click on Open button.
Windows users Right Click on the Pangu exe and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Click on the blue Start button.
- Click on Already Backup button to proceed to the iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
- At around 55%, it will reboot your device.
- At about 65%, it will then prompt you to unlock your device, and enable AirPlane mode again.
- At about 75%, Pangu will prompt you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Launch the Pangu app from your Home screen. The Pangu and the WWDC app will be removed when your device is successfully jailbroken.
- Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.1 – Pangu and WWDC app
- Next, it will prompt you to tap on the Accept button on your iOS device, to give access to the Photos app. Then tap on popup that follows to allow Pangu to access your Photos.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot automatically.
- Once the process completes, the Pangu tool will tell you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”. You should see the Cydia icon on home screen on your iOS device. Disable AirPlane mode before launching Cydia. Cydia will take some time “Preparing filesystem” when you launch it for the first time. It will exit after it is done, and respring your device automatically.