Tag: pangu download
What about the Previous Version?
Pangu team is a famous talented iOS hacking group from China. After they released their final untethered tool for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, again they came to the stage with an online semi-jailbreak tool download for iOS 9.3.4 and all later versions. Up to today, we were able to download Cydia iOS 11.4.1 apps and for all the below versions, using their online tool’s beta version. And today, they are hoping to release it’s updated version with the compatibility for iOS 12 download.
Download Cydia iOS 12 Compatibles with all the iOS 1 supported devices,
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd Generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st Generation, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad 6th Generation, iPad 5th Generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
It’s much near for the release of iOS 12, all are searching more on Cydia download iOS 12 for sure. We also. Here is the most used recent Cydia download tool in past three months, because still no one release any completely untethered tool on iOS 11 or 10 jailbreaking. Actually this is an online method to run directly with the devices. And it won’t harm any of device data, because it just download the Cydia app as an external profile for the device your are using.
The tool will support to download Cydia iOS 12 and below apps in semi-tethered jailbreak conditions. After download them, the device acts as a jailbroken one, till you make the next reboot. If once reboot the device, you have to download and install Cydia profiles again on your devcie.
Here are the links of online jailbreak’s browser based web pages. You can browse them to learn more about those tools.
We hope that, Pangu will enable to release the next complete jailbreak options for the public use soon. This is a beta version for testing purposes. They might develop this tool for an untethered jailbreak. Stay tuned with us for more updates. Comment us and share your experience with us.
With the release of iOS 11.4, all the Cydia lovers are waiting for iOS 11.4 Jailbreak. These days jailbreaking and Cydia download has become very popular among the iOS users. But it is the hardest process. Today I glad to discuss on download Cydia iOS 11.4 with Pangu Jailbreak. So go through this for more pieces of information.
Download Cydia iOS 11.4 latest update
As the final out, Apple rolled iOS 11.4 new update to the public users. With this sudden release, it does not bring any new special things. It came without any beta versions and this update available over the air in the Settings app. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. According to the release note, this update addresses bugs and issues that have been discovered since the release of iOS 11.2. But it didn’t give anything special about iOS 11.4. If you are a Cydia fan, now this is the time to Cydia download iOS 11.4. But how can we do it? Yes. It is the biggest problem. So Jailbreak is the main key to solve this problem and is there any tool to Jailbreak iOS 11.4?
Pangu For iOS 11.4 Jailbreak
As a Cydia lover, already you must be familiar with Jailbreak. Jailbreak is the bridge between Cydia and iOS. It is the hardest process that helps to remove all the restrictions given by iOS and helps to get Cydia successfully. There are many jailbreak tools on the web, such as Pangu, Yalu, Keen, TaiG, etc. Pangu is the most famous Jailbreak team which was helped to Jailbreak up to iOS 9.3.3. After that, there we cannot see any available updates for iOS jailbreak. Most of the jailbreak lovers more familiar with Pangu.
iOS 11.4 Jailbreak is the biggest challenge now. Because already we don’t have any tool to Jailbreak iOS 11.4. Pangu team demoed a jailbreak update to iOS 11 previously but not for the public users. It just only for iOS 11 beta and it gives a clue to iOS 11.4 Jailbreak. Out of them, you can have many benefits of Pangu iOS 11.4 Jailbreak such as you are completely free of the software and hardware limitations are given by iOS, can download more powerful software to your handset, You can easy to reach Apple OS, It helps to have alternative apps in your iDevice.
As I mentioned, still we don’t have any untethered jailbreak tool to download Cydia iOS 11.4 running devices. With new updates of iOS 11.4, Alibaba’s jailbreak team demoed a jailbreak iOS 11.4 on iPhone X which is running on iOS 11.4. And this may be the final update in this year because Apple planned to release next update to the public users in next year. So if you love to download Cydia stay with us.
Pangu team has just updated Pangu v1.1.0 new version to jailbreak all iPhones, iPads and iPod touches powered by iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2. They fixed several bugs which was found in Pangu9 pre-version and enhanced some stability in new Pangu9 1.1. The new tool also available for windows only, but mac users can install windows using a virtual machine and then jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac OS X. Although Mac OS X version of the tool will be release so soon. Just download pangu9 1.1 and ready to jailbreak your device. If you have a jailbroken iDevice using Pangu9 pre-version, you don’t want to jailbreak your device again. Simply open the cydia and update to the new Pangu 9.0.x untethered 1.1 package.
Here is the complete change log of Pangu9 1.1 :
- Jailbreak program’s success rate and reliability improved for 64bit devices.
- New re-jailbreak function included only for some upgraded device using iTunes but were detected as jailbroken.
- Backup process optimized and improved jailbreak speed.
- Fixed a bug that makes reason to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
- Leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows, that issue is fixed.
- Fixed a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool with abnormal network status.
Supported iOS devices : iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, 5th Generation iPod touch and 6th Generation iPod touch.
Supported firmware : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Note : Apple’s new iOS version of iOS 9.1 has out for every apple devices. Just you can upgrade your idevice to iOS 9.1, but keep in mind that, there is no ability to jailbreak iOS 9.1 yet. Especially, Apple has closed iOS 9.1 download possibility with its releasing. According to apple, they have patched all jailbreak vulnerabilities in iOS 9.1 using Pangu jailbreak.
Pre-requisites for pangu9 1.1 jailbreak
- Backup all of your important details to either iTunes or iCloud. It will be the good idea/ escape plan when something goes wrong.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” options in your idevice and all anti-virus programs need to be disabled. (Temporary)
- Enable Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu9 1.1 | Full step guide
- Download Pangu v1.1.0, attach your iPhone to PC and open the tool. Pangu will identify your device within few minutes.
- Click “START” in first window and click “Already backup” button from second window. Then you will see “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps appear on the home screen during the process.
- Device will reboot at once itself and Pangu will start to run on the home screen.
- After short while, you will see the “jailbreak completed” message. Your idevice will reboot at once and cydia icon will appears on your idevice home screen.
- Don’t forget to re-enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus software.
Don’t touch anything while the process going on your device, because it will be the one of the reason if you failed on the pangu9 1.1 jailbreak. We suggest to reboot both devices, restore your device using pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode if you failed on the jailbreak in many times. Charge your device battery before you enter to the process, then you can prevent battery drain problems during the process.